New: video consultation with a Quin doctor today
To make our practice more accessible will be adding a new service, allowing you to consult with a Quin GP via video on the same day. We would like you to invite you to familiarise yourself with it by Download the Quin app (at the moment, the app is only available in Dutch. The English version will be released as soon as possible) and check the video below or follow this step-by-step plan:
Video consultation with a Quin doctor: step by step
- Open the Quin app and create an account, then select ‘Quin Doctors Amsterdam’ as your GP.
- Do you have a health complaint? You can get medical advice immediately from the symptom checker in the Quin app. That way you will know straight away how urgent your situation is, and if you should make an appointment with your doctor.
- Do you need to speak to a doctor? On weekdays, before 14:00hr/2pm, you can have a video consultation with a Quin GP to discuss non-urgent issues.
- You will be placed in a digital queue until a Quin doctor becomes available. The doctor will be informed of your issue before you meet.
- After your consultation, all of the relevant information will be added to your medical dossier so that your usual GP will be kept up to date with your situation.
- Have you spoken to a Quin GP via a video consultation and is your appointment in the practice therefore no longer necessary? Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject 'Cancel appointment'. We will then remove your appointment from our system.
In case of an emergency
In the case of an emergency, or if you need to contact our practice directly, you will find our contact details at the top of this screen or at the contact page.
Do you have technical questions about using the Quin app? You will find answers to the most frequently asked questions, and what to do if your question isn’t there, in the FAQ section on our site.